Best Rate Guarantee
Carriage House Inn will match any rate you find for our hotel on other travel websites.
If you find a better Internet Rate for the Carriage House Inn, on the same dates for the same room type, simply phone directly to 1-800-661-9566, or email the information to email@example.com.
- Once verified, we will match the lower room rate, plus offer you these added benefits:
- Early Check in and Late Check out (based on availability)
- No requirement to pre-pay your entire stay in advance
- Flexibility to modify or cancel your reservation with no penalty, if done prior to 4pm day of arrival.
Terms and Conditions
Does not apply to the following rate types:
- Rate must be available to the general public and does not apply to: negotiated corporate, entertainment, group and net rates
- Opaque rates booked on an auction site where the consumer does not know the hotel being booked until confirmation. Examples of these types of sites are (but not limited to) Priceline and Hotwire.com.
- Package websites or wholesale websites where room rate are packaged with other travel components, such as air or rental cars.
- Hotel package rates that include additional amenities such as breakfast, food and beverage credits, etc.
- Discount rates that are offered to select groups of individuals such as Senior Citizen rates and Government rates.
- Rates extended to long stays over 30 days.
- The comparison rate on an alternate site must be found within 24 hours of booking or at the same time of booking. Each night will be considered individually when evaluating the comparison rate.
- The matching rate will be taken from the lower rate found and verified on the other site. The lower rate must be bookable.
- The guarantee does not apply to taxes, gratuities, guest incidental charges, food and beverage charges or any other fees you may incur during your stay.
- To avoid potential abuse and to enable us to honor our price-match guarantee, the acceptance of all requests is ultimately at the discretion of the Carriage House Inn, who will at all times act reasonably and in good faith.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.