At The Carriage House Hotel & Conference Centre, we take the health and wellness of our guests, patrons and colleagues extremely seriously. Keeping you safe and comfortable while you are staying with us or working with us, is our number one priority. While you are with us, you will notice that we have implemented many new protocols throughout the hotel to do just that - keep all of us safe.
The Carriage House Hotel & Conference Centre has always followed all Alberta Health Services governement restrictions, including the lifting of restrictions on Tuesday, March 1. You can find all of Alberta Health Services guidelines here.
We advise guests and colleagues experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms against attending the hotel for visiting or working purposes.
You will notice an increased level of cleaning throughout the commonspace of the hotel. Area's that have an increased focus are lobby and lounge furniture, bell carts, elevator buttons and hand rails, payment machines, restrooms, etc. You will also notice many hand sanitization areas throughout the property including near the entrance and exit doors, elevator, restrooms, and our restaurants and lounges, etc.
When staying at our hotel, you may notice the following safety enhancements throughout your experience.
- Guest room keys are sanitized before use
- Contactless check-in process is implemented to the best of our ability
- Increased sanitization of high touch surfaces including bell carts, lobby and lounge furniture, elevator buttons and doors, etc.
- Housekeeping-On-Demand is available to ensure we don't enter your room to if you don't want us to
- Contactless check-out is available when folios can be emailed to guest
Food & Beverage
Our restaurants number one priority has always been the healthy & safety of our guests and patrons. We have implemented the below enhanced protocols in all of our outlets:
- Hand sanitization stations are readily available throughout all outlets
- Tables continue to be sanitized in between each guest use
- Menus are available online through Smart phones and laminated menu's are sanitized between each guest use
Meetings & Events
Although the restrictions have been lifted, we have left the below protocols in place:
- Hand sanitization stations at entrance and throughout function space
- Tables, chairs, and equipment is sanitized before each event
Please reach out to our Catering experts to assist in guiding you through planning your meeting or event.
Heated Year-Round Outdoor Pool
Our Fitness Centre, heated outdoor pool and hot tub are open with the below guidelines:
- Only registered guests staying in the hotel are allowed to utilize the pool and fitness area
- Consistent cleaning of all high touch points and fitness equipment
- Hand sanitization stations are readily available at entrance of fitness/pool area
- Pool area is open between 8:30am and 11pm, daily